-"Have a Nice Day" is a space pool game based on the theme "Extinction" built during the Global Game Jam 2011. The game was built by a small team within 48 hours using the Unity3d engine. I was tasked to build the various characters, menu buttons, and backgrounds. I also helped flesh out the game mechanics and story.
-"Thrymskvitha" is the creative project presentation created for my Mythology college course. It's based on an adventure of Thor and Loki on the quest to get Thor's hammer back. Hand drawn and coded in flash, the "dressup" part of the interactive story was inspired by the typical MMO customization screen. It took about three days to build in Flash using Actionscript 3.
-"Dress 4 Success" is a dressup flash game built at Global Game Jam 2010 with a small team in 48 hours. We focused on showing how different decisions can cause different endings (which is getting popular in RPG's these days). My role was technical artist. I created all the characters, the character props, and the animated endings. I also assisted with a little bit of programming.
-"Sandbagz" is a simple flash game I helped develop at Adam Jones Productions. I was in charge of all concept art and sprite assets for the game as well as assisting in creative development.
-"Space Shooter" is a vertical scrolling space shooter game I built using a tutorial as a stepping stone found at asgamer.com. It took about 2 weeks to complete. The art assets are custom built, the boss was custom programmed using what I learned from the tutorial.
-"Robot Adventure" is one of the first AC3 flash projects I was assigned in college. The task was to create a click adventure game where the user would have to beat 3 puzzles to complete the game. The 3 puzzle codes were taken from 2 assigned schoolbooks (in credits) and modified to fit the needs/art of the game. The art is all by me. It was good practice to learn how AC3 code worked.
-"Vampire Lair" A custom interior 'vampire cave' level I designed using the vanilla parts found in the Oblivion Construction set. I was in charge of creating the static objects/lighting while another person would script in the NPC's and quest markers. Focused on tile placement, clutter placement, and lighting to draw player forward. Each room tells the story with object and lighting placement. It took roughly one week to complete. Level Map. Youtube link.
-"Canterbury Mod" exterior Oblivion mod I built for a professor for her presentation. The fighting animations at the end and the custom face mesh are not mine but from other mods I downloaded to enhance the presenation. This quick mockup took less than a week to build. Youtube link.
Works in Progress/Experiments-"GA Customization" is a simple dressup game I'm designing in Flash (Actionscript 3). Inspired by the way current RPGS and MMO's let you build characters via arrows, random buttons, and a reset button, I decided to give it a shot myself. Code is finished, currently building various parts to give more options to the user to make his/her custom giant construct.
-"Pimp my Ibis" is an unfinished simple dressup game I'm designing in Flash. Inspired by the popular MMO EVE-Online and using Actionscript 1, this game would have a small inventory bank that the player could drag and drop items onto the spaceship. Due to school I had to stop the project but I do plan on finishing it in the near future.